Join an amazing Mindfulness retreat in Bali from June 4th till June 10th 2017
with Jeremy Alford (PhD) (Choices Retreats) and Sander Krol (Heartful Living)
Available in single, double or triple occupancy
Also possible to attend without accomodation for one, four or the seven days…
Many of us struggle with stress in our daily life. It has become so normal that stress ends up going unnoticed. The body and mind adapt this stressful state as ‘normal’, making it more difficult to relax, stay calm and think clearly.
Our Mindfulness Retreat in Bali, based on advanced stress reduction methods, is not only a unique opportunity to unwind and relax for a week in one of the most beautiful tropical destinations in the world, but also to offer you tools that will allow you to better cope with daily life stress once you return back home. Any holiday can help you unwind and relax, but once you’re back into your daily routine you will quickly fall back into your old habbits of stress and restlessness.
The knowledge and practises we will teach you at our mindfulness retreat in Bali will make you better equiped to deal with this daily rush, helping you to keep a peaceful and tranquil mind long after your holiday.
Mindfulness Retreat Bali
Our one-week Mindfulness retreat Bali is a holistic approach covering:
- Knowledge about psychology, stress and stress responses and physical health
- Learning easy-to-apply techniques that help you become the best version of yourself in daily life by directly influencing your autonomic nervous system (Heartmath Resilience Advantage)
- Psychoeducation – Emotional Regulation for better understanding your emotions and how they affect you.
- Yoga techniques that you can continue practising at home for mental, emotional balance and physical health (access to 4-5 hours of Yoga classes daily)
- Tips on Balinese healing for better health
- Healthy organic food
- Lots of fun and relaxation in a beautiful environment
To register, or for more information please visit: Choices Retreats